Join today by sending in your dues form and $60.00. Dues are applicable January 1 through December 31.
Records kept by the Clackamas County Bar Association indicate that in 1916 there were 32 attorneys in the Clackamas County Directory. Today, we have approximately 280 members in our lively and social bar association.
Benefits of Membership
The CCBA gathers at lunches, dinners, CLE seminars, and for sporting events to see one another on a social arena and enjoy camaraderie outside of the courtrooms and offices. Annual CCBA events might include:
- Several Cutting Edge CLE’s
- Holman Lifetime Achievement Award Winner event
- Law Week
- High School Mock Trial Participation
- New Lawyer Socials
- Meet & Greets with Legislators and Judges
- Hon. Dale Jacobs Golf Tournament
- Summer Picnic
- CCBA Softball Team
- Dinner with the Oregon Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Judges
- Annual All-day Autumn CLE
- Holiday Dinner & Dance
Members also receive newsletters and email announcements of items of interest (such as court closures, new fee schedules, etc.).